Welcome to Trendy Crafty store <3
We manufacture top quality cotton quilts on our farm. All our products are individually handmade.
• Washable cotton quilt
The cotton in all our products is grown on local farms and then sent to a local facility for cleaning and carding*. The cotton goes through a hot water wash process, to pre-shrink the cotton, then carded, naturally chemical free; making it ideal for allergy sufferers and people with chemical sensitivity. After cleaning, the cotton is then brought back to the factory on the farm where our fabulous team of machinists craft it into our soft and fluffy quilt. We bundle up your orders and send via DHL for speedy delivery direct to your door. You’ll love our packaging, it’s so cute!
*Carding is a mechanical process that disentangles, cleans and intermixes fibers to produce a continuous web or sliver suitable for subsequent processing.
What’s so good about our cotton quilt?
Buying cotton bedding is the best idea for your health. We spend so much time in bed over our lifetime, it’s really important to make it a comfortable and healthy experience. And truly, is there anything better than a good night’s sleep!
Here are some of the features and benefits of our TDcotton quilt products:
• Cotton is nature’s most wonderful natural fibre
• Non-carbonized cotton = chemical free bedding = no chemical smell
• Cotton helps naturally regulate our body temperature. (“Hooray” say all the menopausal women!)
• Natural fibers foster a good night’s sleep
• Dust mites don’t live in cotton – perfect for those with asthma and many other allergic conditions
• You can sleep more peacefully
• Sourcing our cotton locally is environmentally friendly
• All the cotton is safely and carefully washed in bio-degradable soap
• Excellent resistance to mould and mildew
• Our quilts are delightfully plump and give your bed a wonderfully luxurious look
Visit the farm
We would love to see you if you would like to visit us at the farm some time. We are open all year round and love entertaining visitors; Whilst we’re not a café as such, we do do cuppas, tastings, morning /afternoon tea, lunch etc
Come in your car, coach or bring your RV to stay free for a night or two.
There’s also loads to see and do around, like the amazing sculpture garden, the many olive groves and much much more.
BRINGING THE COTTON QUILTS TO YOU FOR A BETTER NIGHTS SLEEP ALL YEAR ROUND!